Parent Partnership Services
Parent Partnership Services provide support and advice to parents whose children or young person have Additional Learning Needs.
They provide a free, accurate and where appropriate confidential service for all parents and carers of children and young people with Additional Learning Needs, and offer the advice, information and guidance necessary for you to make the right choices for your child.
Support may also offered to families through a helpline and this website, which provides information and advice for parents. Click here for links to your Local Authority information.
Services offered by the ‘Parent Partnership Service’ may include:
- Confidential, accurate information, advice and support.
- A listening ear for families to talk things through.
- Signposting to a range of support services.
- Practical help in dealing with letters, filling in forms and understanding professional reports.
- Support to maintain working relationships with relevant professionals.
- To support you to play an active and important role in your child/ young persons education and development: giving families a voice.
The Parent Partnership Service may be able to support you via:
- Telephone, message or e-mail;
- Letter and written information;
- Face-to-face where appropriate.
(See Local Support in West Wales).